- The thermal resistance of the module is very sensitive to the ambient temperature , typically for detecting the temperature of the surrounding environment.
- Through the potentiometer adjustment, you can change the temperature detection threshold ( ie, control temperature ) , such as the need to control the ambient temperature is 50 degrees , the module in the corresponding ambient temperature to its green light , DO high power output when flat , set the temperature below this value, the output is high , the green light does not shine ;
- DO output can be directly connected to the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect high and low , thereby detecting temperature changes in the environment.
- DO output of the relay module can directly drive the shop , which can be composed of a thermostat to control the temperature of work -related equipment can also be connected to the cooling fan , etc. .
- The temperature detection range of the modules 20 °c to 80 °c.
- The module can be replaced with a line of temperature sensors used to control the water temperature , water and the like.